Tips to stay safe online
At Homestar Finance, we understand how important it is for your online banking system and personal information to remain secure. Please see below for some additional tips to stay safe online:
- You should be using tools such as firewall programs and anti-virus software to protect your computer
- Keep your Online Banking password secure and confidential
- Change your password frequently
- Always sign off from your account instead of exiting the browser
- Avoid logging in on computers that are publicly used
- Be selective with your password. Do not create passwords that are easy to guess
- Contact us immediately if you notice any unusual behaviour in your online bank statements
- Review your transaction history on a frequent basis
Need more information?
If you have any questions concerning your Homestar online account, please contact us.