With Fitbit Pay, there’s no need for your credit card or phone. Simply hold your Fitbit watch by a contactless payment terminal and authorize your purchase.
Fitbit Pay™ is the most convenient way to pay
Unlike other products that require a phone or wallet, all you need is the device on your wrist to tap and go.
1. Open the Fitbit app on your phone and navigate to your watch
or tracker settings.
2. Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
3. If you haven’t created a PIN code for your watch or tracker, you will be asked to set one.
4. Enter your card details and billing information.
5. Your card details will be sent securely to your bank for verification.
6. You’ll be prompted to accept the terms of your bank. (You may also be asked to complete further identity verification by your bank.)
7. Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch or tracker via Bluetooth.
8. Follow the tutorial on the display to learn how to use Fitbit Pay at checkout.
That’s it! You’re ready to make purchases from your watch or tracker.